Subject: [Leica] in which kyle tries to take a photograph with a leica....
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler)
Date: Mon Apr 9 14:23:57 2007

My daughter - 7 - shoots with a Minolta A2 rangefinder.  I gave her the
choice between it and an SLR and she chose the RF, because "it looks like
Dad's".

I've told her that when she masters it, she gets my Minolta Super A and
lenses.  When she masters that, she gets My Minolta 35 Model II LTM.  Then
down the road at some point, the M3.

She's becoming a very good photographer very quickly.  She has a very good
eye and she's not spoiled by light meters yet, so there's nothing to
unlearn.

Jeff M