Subject: [Leica] Leaving St. Louis ... WAS IMG: People Even!
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Wed Apr 11 18:25:33 2007

Did you ever get to the old Cyranno's ?  It was the hot place for the non
drinking crowd in the '60s.  Maybe even earlier.  But it was ruined by the
time I got back from Viet Nam.....

  Some of my other haunts were St. Louis photo Supply, Jefferson Camera (
bob has passed away ),  and Schiller's.  I haven't been back for some time
now.  I know most things have changed.

Daniel Ridings <dlr@dlridings.se> wrote:
  Photo Phreak wrote:
> ... nor did I use one when working toll switching at St. Louis 1 and 2.
> But I left there in 1973.

Three years before me. I left St. Louis in 1976.

Still miss it, but that's probably old sentimentality setting in.

Daniel