Subject: [Leica] Leaving St. Louis ... WAS IMG: People Even!
From: sam at kennardind.com (Sam Kennard)
Date: Wed Apr 11 19:49:52 2007

Cyrano's burned down sometime in the early 70's. It also had one of the best
audio stores in St. Louis. The restaurant is now located in Webster Groves.
St. Louis Photo Supply is gone but now is called City Stock Photo. The guy
with the monster handle bar mustache took it over. Jefferson Camera is gone
but at least one of the sons works at Schiller's which has been in Brentwood
since 1970. Some of the old guys are still there.

Highway 40/64 is going to be a mess in 2008-2009 as they are rebuilding it
from Kingshighway to Spoede road. They are actually closing down both sides
when they do this. It will be a disaster for many businesses in downtown St.
Louis.

Sam Kennard