Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: Lonesome freight...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Apr 18 18:29:11 2007

Philippe,
Some time you need to come the the western reaches of the American Midwest.
It is not desperate at all, but rather rich in subtle nuance.  The air is
bracing and the ability to see for tens of miles possibly as many as
hundreds on certain days is an incredible thing to behold.  From the
badlands up in the Dakotas south to the Big Bend country in Texas you will
find some incredible vistas that are subtle but awe inspiring.

Come and visit some time.  I am pretty familiar with Nebraska down to the
plains of Kansas and then again deep in Texas and would love to show you a
land where people and cows are measured in acres per cow or person.  Good
land in some parts are twenty acres to a cow much less homo sapiens.