Subject: [Leica] Re: Chicago. Oh no not again. Editing and Lightroom.
From: cschweda at gmail.com (cschweda)
Date: Sun Apr 22 08:36:22 2007

>> ... but I'd edit every week down to max. 5 shots.

Thanks, Philippe. Great advice. Editing is something I struggle with.
I have my own daily edits, but I suspect it's worthwhile to start
pulling together drafts of specific, edited sets once some time has
elapsed and I can look at the images without remembering actually
taking the images.

The "visual diary" format is one thing -- but I'm guessing the real
key is the ability to edit the so-called diary down to specific visual
narratives.

BTW -- I know this isn't news to anybody, but Adobe Lightroom is
really an amazing tool. I just went through the superb tutorial on
Lynda.com, and I'm amazed at Lightroom's flexibility for archiving,
tagging, and quickly manipulating large batches of images.

Thanks again,
Chris

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: Chicago. Oh no not again. Editing and Lightroom.)