Subject: [Leica] Results of April 2007 LUG photo contest
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu May 3 02:15:21 2007

Actually I'd much rather see some discussion or critiques on the pictures,
any pictures, especially during the month or from the
judges at the end on their six choices. Seems crazy to post maybe our best
efforts but no-one is talking about the pictures apart
from a few "well dones" afterwards. While the pics are anonymous seems
perfect to me. I don't know if anyone else feels the same
way. I think that Steve Barbour agrees.

Cheers
Hoppy,
whose all Leica technically more difficult and clever on theme shot, crashed
and burned!