Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Meter
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun May 6 17:37:53 2007

Al,

Why "live with this"?  It is a very quick repair by DAG

Second M bodies are not a "must", just a convenience.

Jerry.

Replies: Reply from alvaro.sendon at verizon.net (alvaro sendon) ([Leica] M6 TTL Meter)
Message from alvaro.sendon at verizon.net (alvaro sendon) ([Leica] M6 TTL Meter)
Message from chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl) ([Leica] M6 TTL Meter)