Subject: [Leica] C41 Processing: 1-Hr Minilab, Photo Specialty Store, Kodak or What?
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:06 2007

I'm thinking about going totally C41 after buying a scanner and just having
the negs developed without any printing, photoCDs, etc.  I don't think I
want to get into C41 at home.  So, what do you all think about where the
negs get processed?  What kind of quality differences, if any, am I likely
to find between, say, the local minilab (in a CVS [chain drugstore] or
something like that compared to a good photo retailer's in-house lab
compared to sending it to Kodak or equivalent?
Thanks --
John Newell

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] C41 Processing: 1-Hr Minilab, Photo Specialty Store, Kodak or What?)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] C41 Processing: 1-Hr Minilab, Photo Specialty Store, Kodak or What?)