Subject: [Leica] display print advice for Hoppy please
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed May 23 06:22:48 2007

If you want to go "on the cheap" but maintain some quality, go with a
standardized size that is close to the 13X19 max. That way you can
buy premade frames at low prices since they are only a temporary home
to the prints.

That size here for me is 12X16.

I float the image in the middle of the paper and do a little border
to give a bit of a matting feel.

Frames are reusable for the next event.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies