Subject: [Leica] Question Re Backing Up to External Hard Drives
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu May 24 07:56:36 2007

I use a program called Bounce Back which came with my Seagate
external HD. It's the first backup program that I've used which is
user friendly, easy to understand and, once the original back up is
performed, simply finds the updated files and duplicates them. It
essentially mirrors what ever I do each day. The back up is
automatically performed at the same time each day and occurs in the
background if I'm working.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com