Subject: [Leica] Question Re Backing Up to External Hard Drives
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu May 24 08:25:31 2007

I use Retrospect; I depend on it, and have used it for years.
But I absolutely do not recommend it to beginners. It is an obscure and
complex program, and adopting it might lead you to doing fewer backups.
Trying to learn how to use it might result in you hitting your own head with
a hammer.

I recommend Data Backup from Prosoft to my non-technical family and friends:

http://prosofteng.com/products/data_backup_info.php

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Question Re Backing Up to External Hard Drives)