Subject: [Leica] Question Re Backing Up to External Hard Drives
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu May 24 12:01:09 2007

If you are just copying your files to a hard disk you can write a script and
get
MS to copy the whole lot across. YOu can even do incrementals this way, but
it
isn't that easy to sort later.

If your new HD comes with something, by and large use it. I agree with Brian
about Retrospect. I used it for years to back up whole systems, but if
anything
went wrong it could be one **************** to sort out. If you could. But
that
said it will do pretty much everthing that you want and a few that you
probably
oughtn't to go near!

Peter Dzwig