Subject: [Leica] Re: 25 May
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Fri May 25 16:52:07 2007

I just had one for another reason.
But I'll certainly have another one for this one.
Earlier, I went to the post office to send something off.
While in line I watched an individual trying to buy an envelop that
would fit a tabloid size weekly paper.
Since It's one where I'll start a photo blog in a few weeks, I
decided to ask what he thought of it.
It turned out that the cover portrait was of his son, who was KIA in
Iraq.
Both him and his wife, who was translating for him, are latino
immigrants.
The kid went in so that he could make his mother a citizen when he
turned 21.
He was dead at 19.
Think I'll have that other drink now.

S. Dimitrov