Subject: [Leica] PAW: 21 & 22 - Phil...x
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon May 28 15:22:39 2007

Thanks Len,

funnily, I shot that window (21) the day before Tina Manley posted her
wonderful *After the Siesta*. So it was there, ready for the PAW and I
simply forgot to post about it when I saw Tina's..

The second one (22)  is a lucky shot as I was sure I didn't have enough
light to use a faster speed, didn't want to use higher ISO for fear of
noise, and feared camera shake as a result. The photo was taken
handheld, at 1/10 with a reflex camera, which proves that the OIS stab
on the D Vario-Elmarit works, and works fine.

Thanks for viewing and commenting.
Phil...X