Subject: [Leica] OT: Watches - can you provide advice or sites that
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon May 28 16:09:22 2007

More than 100 transactions on my counter- including genuine and ticking
omega watches and working leica cameras - no problem so far - some are
lucky, some seem to be less lucky.

Never rush, check feedback again and again, bid, pay, and cross your
fingers while waiting.

The same unfortunately tends to apply to mainstreet shops nowadays too.

Yours
Phil...x