Subject: [Leica] looking up...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu May 31 21:56:40 2007

Steve Barbour  showed:
Subject:looking up...

>>>things are ........   ..
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/looking+up.jpg.html<<<

Steve I'm the last guy to ask a question about focus point when you've
caught such classic lighting and expression on this subject.

However, be that as it may. Is this on the mark sharp? Or is it my tired old
one eye tonight where the light on the profile doesn't appear as crispy and
sharp as you usually hit under this type of lighting condition?

Looking at it and not paying attention to the sharpness as much as I am,
it's a great moment and light.

But is it me? Or is this just a tad off the mark sharp where it should be?

Damn I hate asking a techie question like this :-( because the photograph
has such a wonderful feeling, where so often "feelings and emotions" count
far more than a minor slip of focus or other minor techie thing.

Over to you mon ami,
ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] looking up...)