Subject: [Leica] LEICA IIIF - I NEED SOME HELP
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jun 5 20:09:53 2007

Luis, here are my fault finding suggestions
Carefully check if the banding is visible on the negs
I don't think that it fits a shutter blind movement because the direction is
wrong.
Is the film bulk loaded into reused cassettes? Could there be slight light
leak at the seal of the cassette?
I would try a different film, say slides, just to eliminate a processing
error. It does not look like a processing error to me,
though.
I don't see how a loading mistake or film trimming mistake could cause this.
In those cases we might see the film jam?
Check the scanner. As you have an older flatbed, try pressing gently down on
the glass during a scan. See if it hesitates.
Some older scanners start to slip or jam on movement of the scanning head
assembly.

Good luck
Hoppy