Subject: [Leica] Banning of photography?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jun 6 13:52:35 2007

At 04:35 PM 6/6/2007, you wrote:
>Over here, it's considered to be common knowledge...
>Reason: 'industrial espionage'
>Philippe

I've sold as stock lots of photos that I've taken in grocery
stores.  I usually use a really wide angle lens on the M8 and am not
particularly obvious about taking the photos but I've never seen a
sign prohibiting photography in a grocery store either!  You never
know what is going to sell for stock.  If you go to www.alamy.com and
put ADMEDE in the search box, you can see one of my grocery store
photos that has sold several times.  Nothing special at all but it
makes money so I can photograph what I want to.  I hope this
photography ban doesn't spread!!!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI