Subject: [Leica] IIIa vs IIIf
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jun 6 18:29:47 2007

Ken,
It is not an issue unless you are shooting with both camera's in which case
mayhem will ensue. Really, once you accept that you have to focus in one
window and shoot with another it really is no issue.  I would suggest buying
a brightline finder for whatever lens you use.  This makes framing easy and
even a delight.  The Zeiss turret finders whether genuine or Ukranian work
very well and can be pretty cheap if you use more than two or three lenses.
Mostly I use a 50 and a 35 so it is a SBOOI and a Zeiss 35 for me.