Subject: [Leica] IIIa vs IIIf
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jun 6 18:41:00 2007

On Jun 6, 2007, at 9:29 PM, Don Dory wrote:

> It is not an issue unless you are shooting with both camera's in
> which case
> mayhem will ensue. Really, once you accept that you have to focus
> in one
> window and shoot with another it really is no issue.

I have enough mayhem in my life without creating more.  :-)

I've gotten used to shooting with the IIIf, so it's not a problem.  I
wondered if the RF window was a bit easier to use.

I have a 50 brightline, and I keep my Summicron 50 collapsible on my
IIIf all the time.  I rarely use a 35 or wider lens on it.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/