Subject: [Leica] 12000 feet and no oxygen - the Tibetan Experience
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Jun 6 18:58:19 2007

Tina et al,

Speaking of horror stories, I have heard nowt about the M6 body casting
crack up since the story broke last month.

Is it all a phony or a cover up?  The world wants to know!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) (Was RE: [Leica] M8 12000 feet and no oxygen - the Tibetan Experience Now M8 body casting damage)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] 12000 feet and no oxygen - the Tibetan Experience)