Subject: [Leica] IMG: Drawbridge, a ghost town in the Silicon Valley
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Jun 7 20:05:15 2007

I thought we would Keep It Simple :-) I use a Kodak Instamatic and
then take photos of the negatives using my M8... Oh wait, I don't
have a M8 or an instamatic :-)

Fujifilm TX-2 (XPan II), Astia/Provia 100. I use all 3 lenses
(30/45/90). The 30 has the center ND filter. The 90 has a UV filter.
The 45 has nothing. I did punch uip the contrast in Photoshop,
esepcially on the Astia photos as that slide tend to be more flat.

At 07:22 PM 6/7/2007, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>...>
> > The last inhabitant left in 1979. In a scant twenty years, nothing
> > remains except broken down shells of former houses and foot
> bridge to nowhere.
> > http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3232
> >
> > My wife took some digital photos which I will process in the next few
> > days.
> >

>Camera lens film digital card?
>Why no tech info?
>
>Are we not Geeks!
>
>What kind of UV filter did you use?

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Drawbridge, a ghost town in the Silicon Valley)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Drawbridge, a ghost town in the Silicon Valley)