Subject: [Leica] LEICA IIIF - I NEED SOME HELP
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Fri Jun 8 14:35:35 2007

I do it at home with a tea kettle and a Melitta.  They are still the best
and most dependable coffee makers ever made.  And Eight O'Clock coffee,
fresh ground, and whatever else I want if I care to fancy it up.  Beats
Tarbukks and fits my budget much better....

Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:  I?m not sure if Julia Child
made one I?d like it.
Or if its a French thing at all.

But Drunken Donuts never did much for me.
Their weak coffee I can smell across the room.

Nothing like the smell of weak coffee to drive me out.

To me in comparison Starbucks is like a good thing.

Mark Rabiner
Harlem, NY

markrabiner.com

I like scones.
Not all that much on cookies.
Love Brownies if they are made right.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
You are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] LEICA IIIF - I NEED SOME HELP)