Subject: [Leica] 3 E discontinued
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jun 8 22:42:17 2007

On 6/8/07 8:31 PM, "Leonard Taupier" <len-1@comcast.net> typed:

> And just in case it shows up. A WATE is the Wide Angle Tri Elmar, the
> new 16mm, 18mm, 21mm lens. But I bet you knew that.
>
> Len

I think we all need white plastic pen protectors in our pockets.
What's with the code?
I think we should all agree on plain English.

That way new comers don't get under whelmed.

Or old comers even. I've been on the LUG 11 years never have I seen 3E.
I read 7 posts on the tread and was not able to figure it out through
interpellation or context.

E's for excellent in my book....

Mark Rabiner
Harlem, NY