Subject: [Leica] 3 E discontinued
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jun 8 22:54:29 2007

On 6/8/07 8:32 PM, "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> typed:

> It had me scratching my head just for a second. Cool acronym though.
> Tri Elmar, I think, aka TE. As opposed to the new wunderkinder WATE or wide
> angle tri Elmar. I want one.
>
> Cheers
> Hoppy

Could be tele Elmar.

Trial and Error

Tight End (football)

The End

TietoEnator (Swedish/Finnish consultant firm)

Lithuanian Airlines (IATA airline code)

Tax Exempt

Totally Enclosed

Time Element

Transient Event

Therapeutic Equivalence  (my favorite)

I just walked Home from the Apollo theater in Harlem 15 blocks and got
rained on after 1 in the morning.

There was lightning in the skies.  With Diamonds.

Thoroughly Educated  (Mr. H. M. Wogglebug, T.E.)
                                (HM stands for highly magnified)

Target Extraction

Telecommunications Enclosure  (telephone?)

Mark Rabiner
Harlem, NY

markrabiner.com