Subject: [Leica] Just wondering...
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sun Jun 10 16:37:07 2007

2007-06-09-16:23:52 B. D. Colen:
> What I am saying is that coming and going as I've taken to doing, returning
> every month or so for a few hours or a couple of days, I am struck by the
> fact that absolutely nothing changes

Then maybe the analogy is flawed, because "Groundhog Day" ends up being
a tale in which the replaying day provides a framework for the
protagonist to pass through phases of venality and rebellion to striving
and improvement.  Representatives of a few quite distinct religions have
claimed it as an allegory perfectly illustrating their particular
practices and point of view, which you can take as illuminating the
movie or religion or both.

> nor, for that matter - the
> photos being shown and the comments being offered about those photos.

Not even the photos?  O, B.D., you wound us to the quick.

Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Just wondering...)