Subject: [Leica] PAW 13 - Seafront
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Jun 11 03:47:30 2007

I've been spending a bit of - and plan to spend more - of the early part
of this summer in Swanage, which is the gateway to the Jurassic Coast
World Heritage Coastline. So be prepared for more from down there.

This week's offering:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW+2007/Swanagefront20070607V1.jpg.html

this was actually taken at Easter, which goes to show how much catching
up I have to do! Anyway I am not that happy with this one as, although
it shows what the place is like at that time of year, I can't resolve
the problem of the light on the jacket of the woman on the left and the
plastic grocery bags by her side. I thought that I had got most of the
highlights in zone whatever ;-) but getting the white walls on caused
the problem in the foreground. No amount of post processing with PS
would get rid of it without un-necessarily dulling the rest or the local
area.

Comments welcome. If you have, thanks for looking.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW 13 - Seafront)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] PAW 13 - Seafront)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] PAW 13 - Seafront)