Subject: [Leica] Missing: My R Vario-Elmarit 28-90 Asph's 67mm R Lens Cap
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Tue Jun 12 10:36:53 2007

Tom:

Not to worry.  Not even a yellow card!

I was just plain lucky that my wife cooly suggested it was time to
insure the Contax kit (she does the books and knew what I'd spent to
the penny...).

Cheers.

Bob

On Jun 11, 2007, at 23:35, Tom Schofield wrote:

Hi Bob,

I had a Winkie character after that comment -- I was surprised everyone
took me seriously!  It would kill me to pay retail prices for those
pieces of plastic.  Like I said, I watch for them used at camera shows.
  My 180 Summicron was a trade deal at a camera show for an R7 body,
28mm R, 250 f4 and $400 cash!

Tom