Subject: [Leica] M8 and 75 Summilux, the DAS study
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jun 12 14:58:50 2007

I don't have any problem paying a reasonable price for quality
equipment whether a lens or a cap for it. The weird thing with Leica
is that some of their caps, over the years, were built to last the
life of the lens and stay on. Others, especially those that clipped
over lens shade pins, are not worth any price at all. Everyone, of
that type, I've had has split and end up with duck tape. And they
don't stay on after real use.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com