Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 23
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jun 13 10:35:31 2007

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment specifically Hugh. The
line surprised me when I first opened the file. At first I was
disturbed by it. Then it began to intrigue me as it played with the
sidewalk line, creating a weird and wonderful lower-right corner that
contained Sophia; while at the same time she breaks out of it.
Probably just visual rationalization ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 23)