Subject: [Leica] IMG: Reading with Grandaddy
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jun 13 16:10:50 2007

Hoppy,

I think the focus in #1 is perfect. The focus of #2 may have moved
back 1/2" or so but the main subjects are still in focus. Check
grandpas shirt and the loose hairs on grand daughter.  The Noctilux
is a little soft wide open at a close up shot and seems to sharpen up
as you move further away. I really don't see a problem.

Cheers,
Len