Subject: [Leica] MacBook Pro?
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Fri Jun 15 01:19:37 2007

Was someone looking for comments on the MacBook Pro?  I think I deleted your
email.

You can contact me off list, but this is a great machine for imaging.

I now have an ExpressCard reader that lets me insert the SD card from the
M8.
The screen is excellent, although I would try to get one of the new ones
with the LCD screen with no Hg.  I calibrate it, and it can also drive a
very large monitor.

Bob Rose

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] MacBook Pro?)