Subject: [Leica] Printer Purgatory
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jun 15 13:00:41 2007

On 6/15/07 11:25 AM, "Wade Heninger" <heninger@adobe.com> typed:

> Man, I wish you all would stop talking about the 3800 being better than the
> 2400.
>
> I purchased the 2400 about a month before the 3800 came out and it still
> hurts...

You're stuff is so good Wade I'd have a stack of 17x22's to have a show with
on nice German paper from Hahnem?hle of one of those guys.

Maybe put Quadtone inks in the 2400.

I thought about doing that with my 2200. But my living space is just too
small for two printers. And I think the black and white with the 3800 will
not be crying out for Quadtone. Its good for both.

I had my 13x19s in with my 16x20s and people think the inkjets are so
crummy.

Now I'll have my 16x20s in with my 17x22s and people will think my darkroom
prints are so crummy.

Mark Rabiner
Harlem, NY

markrabiner.com