Subject: [Leica] Printer Purgatory
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jun 15 15:14:26 2007

Wade, probably next year there'll be a 9900 or something and all of us 3800
guys will be saying, oh I wish I had waited!
I'll very likely never print bigger than 13"x19" so the A2 capability of the
3800 is no advantage at all for me. I got the 3800 over
the 2400 solely due to the economics of how much ink comes with it. In Aus
that's an AUD $2000 printer with AUD $900 worth of ink
included. As far as the actual prints, I don't believe there is anything in
it all between the 2400 and the 3800.

Cheers
Hoppy