Subject: [Leica] Hello and introductory images
From: 4spam at eh21.com (spam)
Date: Fri Jun 15 15:40:23 2007

Hello to everyone in the LUG!

Though I have been reading/lurking the list for a few months, this is my
first post. I've enjoyed viewing everyone's images and reading the different
comments and have decided its high time I contribute with some of my own.

I just created a gallery at the Leica User's site and put up two images I
took recently with my R8/DMR.  The first is a studio shot of a model, I'm
calling "abstraction of form" and the second is of a flower from outside my
house in San Francisco. Both images were taken with the 35-70 elmarit.
Here's the link:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/EricHiss/

I intend to put up more pictures soon.
Regards,