Subject: [Leica] Printer Purgatory
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri Jun 15 17:25:12 2007

Hoppy,

Thinking color is probably here to stay, I just got the Epson R1800.  I have
some Innova FibaPrint paper coming in next week, and have high hopes.  Most
all of my printing so far has been B&W on rag papers, with the Epson 2200
and ImagePrint RIP.  That is the easiest of all setups to use.  I also like
the 13x19 paper size.  You can make a 10x15 print with nice salon borders.

Ken