Subject: [Leica] Printer Purgatory
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jun 15 20:45:26 2007

Aah yes, the siren call of the dedicated neutral grey ink-set. The carbon on
cotton holy grail. I bet that you are making marvellous
black and white prints. I did experiment with an earlier, simpler Epson
photo printer and MSI inks. I'm holding the banner for the
simpler ABW approach for BW these days. The majority of my printing though
is colour.

Cheers
Hoppy