Subject: [Leica] Forbidden building
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jun 17 11:04:54 2007

I  was stopped while shooting blue herons down toward the mouth of the
Mississippi River. There are refineries down there. The Sheriff pulled
up behind me and told me not to photograph the refinery. I told him
that I was just shooting birds. He nodded, but sat in his car right
behind me and followed me everywhere I went. He was nice, but a bit of
a pest.

I was similarly chased out of a cemetary that had a refinery behind
it. I don't think he thought I was a terrorist. I think he thought
that I was trying to photograph the cemetary with a background of
smokestacks belching pollution (and he was right).
--
Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, LA

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Forbidden building)