Subject: [Leica] *Bay & Paypal
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Mon Jun 18 20:56:22 2007

Bonsoir,

  Since *bay and Paypal are mentioned here every so often, I was wondering
if anybody (surely someone must) has an explanation for the following.  In
the last couple of days I was going to bid (and surely win) some items on
*Bay.  However the sellers flatly refused to accept a method of payment
other than Paypal.  My feedback is perfect.  Why would anyone actually tie
their hand with Paypal (who do not have the greatest of reputation
businesswise) and lose money?  Did this happen to anyone on this list?

  Thanks,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:*Bay & Paypal)
Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] eBay & Paypal)