Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: M3 DS, Preview, ST ex+
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jun 21 19:20:37 2007

Listers,

Leica M3, serial #901xxx, Double stroke, Preview, Self-Timer, in
excellent+ condition.

I purchased this item from KEH, rated by them as EX+.  If you are
familiar with their ratings, you know that this camera would be rated
by many sellers as near mint.

It is quite lovely, both cosmetially, and mechanically.

Viewfinder is bright and clear, all speeds on.

Price: $1300.00 USD, plus shipping within the continental US.

For pictures and more information, please contact me offlist.

NOTE:  I would consider a trade, for either Hasselblad or Rolleiflex
gear.

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/