Subject: [Leica] Snaps: NYLUG Speechifying and Dining
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Fri Jun 22 01:29:58 2007

Some snaps of our host (caught on this rare visit to the northeastern
megalopolis), Kyle in action, and other LUG notables (Rabiner sighting!)
as some presentations are given, then we retire to the Algonquin (where
we got the actual roundtable!) for cocktails and edibles.

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jbm/

Taken with an actual on-topic magic box, should anyone care, and no
steenking flash.

I don't care how mean some of y'all are, I continue to really like the
M8.  A bunch.  Although Kyle thinks it lacks gravitas, being so shiny
yet and still having all its finish.

If the pictures of Kyle lecturing don't catch your fancy (although he
was pretty active), you can skip ahead a page or two to the more
portraity pictures.

Oh, if any of you attendees are in the witness protection program or
something, let me know and I'll take your picture down.  But don't
worry, nobody looks at these anyway.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] Snaps: NYLUG Speechifying and Dining)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Snaps: NYLUG Speechifying and Dining)