Subject: [Leica] Amazing Leica Sighting Today at the Mermaid Parade
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat Jun 23 18:56:47 2007

My guess, Steve, is that most of the folks there were kind of out of their
minds.  I felt an immediate kinship. So it's only natural that it would
attract all kinds of Leica users out of the woodwork <g>.

Put another way: would a sane person go to an outdoor party event in 85*F
heat with a Speed Graphic and fifty film holders in a duffel bag?

I ran into a fellow from Reading, PA with three Leicas--an M6, M2, and a
iiic--he says he's on the LUG, but I've never heard from him before--who
said that he'd blasted through two dozen rolls of film this morning.

Jim