Subject: [Leica] IMG: Freedom
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jun 24 12:08:36 2007

Daniel Ridings offered:

Those who know me also know that I am not one of the flag waving baboons
spouting worn out cliches like "Freedom". G. W. Bush has appropriated
that word for evil and wickedness.

But now and then I run across a reminder of what it really means.

http://dlridings.se/blog/2007/06/24/freedom/<<<<<<<

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for posting this as there's such a powerful meaning of what
freedom means to people who still relate to family lost 50 years ago.

Compared to the hollow use of the word freedom today.:-(

ted