Subject: [Leica] IMG: Monochrome conversions in Aperture
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon Jun 25 17:51:37 2007

Philippe - thanks, White Tea Cosy is for you!   I had to chase her
around a bit before I got this shot.

Your comments on the bench shots are interesting, as I have received
encouraging comments to expand this series.  Is it the theme that
does not interest you, or just these photos.  I did not think they
were soft, I'll take another look though.

Your comments are always most helpful.

Regards

Hugh

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Monochrome conversions in Aperture)