Subject: [Leica] Re: My first Post
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Jul 3 06:03:52 2007

Ali,

Don't be afraid to use the high ISOs on the DMR. The sensor of the
EOS 400 is not in the same league as the DMR. Take a look at the bird
photos of Doug Herr's. I believe he shoots mostly at ISO 400. Anyway
experiment with the higher ISOs. You might be surprised.

Thanks for the posts. Let's see more.

Best Regards,
Len