Subject: [Leica] OT: Graphic 35. Yuck.
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon Jul 2 19:46:15 2007

I'm a sentimental old fart whose first 35mm camera (I still have some
lovely slides) was a Graflex Graphic 35 3.5 that I bought from
Snyder's Camera in Oxford, Ohio, at age 14 in 1959 and which was
traded on my first Leica, an M2X that I received for high-school
graduation four years later.

I'll buy it from you. Contact me off-list.

--howard
hlritter at bex dot net