Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW 28 Peachtree Road Race images
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun Jul 15 18:54:45 2007

Speaking of the Peachtree Classic, seeing this reminds me of a
headline I once read about announcing the prevailing of a runner
named, I believe, Craig Virgin over a field of half a thousand
runners to take the tape:

                "VIRGIN HOLDS OFF 500 IN PEACHTREE"

Perhaps a little disconcerting to the casual reader ignorant of the
context....

--howard