Subject: [Leica] Re: My first Post
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Mon Jul 2 21:54:17 2007

Didier Ludwig wrote:
> Hi Ali (or is it Yazdi?)
>
> Welcome here. You will gain much experience if you post your images often.
> Nice naming tradition in your family.
>
> Narges 3 is my favourite. Narges 5, as well as some others, are not 100%
> properly focused, in my opinion. Did you use a rangefinder camera? When
> shooting faces close up, try to focus the eye, not the glasses' border, for
> instance. Didier

Well, As you all said, the focusing is these photos are wrong. And I don't
know why I did focus  that way  that moment. Maybe because I'm not
comfortable with DMR yet.

Thanks  you very much for  reviews.
Ali Yazdi

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: My first Post)