Subject: [Leica] Re: Family pictures and good cameras
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Jul 3 18:41:47 2007

Larry,

I am also going through the process of digitizing old photos and slides.  My
kids all work with computers and are much more computer-literate than I will
ever be.  My intent is to provide them with CDs and let them finalize their
own record of the photos that are important to each of them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA