Subject: [Leica] Re: Family pictures and good cameras
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jul 6 23:51:15 2007

That's why I usually do when I want to send pictures to my sister (she
has no computer). Works fine. In fact, with her DVD player, I don't even
need to use DVD creation software--I can just dump the JPEGs onto a DVD
and her player will just display them.

For other family members with access to the internet (which is the vast
majority of them), I just create web sites, like the one I did for my
son's birthday last night.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman